- P-Iris control
- Multiple H.264 streams and Motion JPEG video streams
- Digital PTZ and multi-view streaming
- Easy installation with remote focus and zoom
- Outdoor-ready, IP66 rating
The AXIS P3346-VE is a 3-megapixel day and night fixed dome network camera that offers superb video performance. It delivers full frame rate HDTV 1080p (1920x1080) in compliance with the SMPTE 274M standard in resolution, color representation, 16:9 aspect ratio and frame rate. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided simultaneously. The camera also supports digital pan/tilt/zoom and multi-view streaming, where the full view and several areas cropped from the full view can be streamed simultaneously. The remote zoom adjusts the angle of view over the network and the remote focus eliminates the need for manual focusing.
Advanced iris control
AXIS P3346-VE also features P-Iris, a new and revolutionary precise iris control system that provides optimal image quality in all lighting conditions. It provides images with better contrast, clarity, resolution and depth of field. Having good depth of fieldâ€”where objects at different distances from the camera are in focus simultaneouslyâ€”is important in the video monitoring of, for example, a long corridor or parking lot. It also features wide dynamic range and day/night functionality enable clear images both in daylight and in dark lighting conditions.
Vandal-resistant and weather-proof installations
AXIS P3346-VE with its weather-proof and vandal-resistant casing is a fixed dome perfectly adapted for harsh environments. The camera operates in -40 Â°C (-40 Â°F) to +55 Â°C (+131 Â°F), powered by standard Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af) only. It is the perfect solution for video surveillance systems in areas with tough quality and efficiency requirements such as university campuses and railway stations.
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection, audio detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Two-way audio support
- Built-in SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including the ONVIF specification available at www.onvif.org, including VAPIXÂ® and AXIS Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection